CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Good News

I never posted about the really big amazing good news! I have a full time, Monday-Friday 9-5 job! I am a teacher's aid at a school/daycare center. No words will ever explain how amazing this is. I drop off Wee Man at the SAME TIME every day and pick him up at the same time EVERY DAY! I have EVERY weekend off, I have EVERY major holiday off, I will have PTO AND VACATION time!!!! I don't make a million dollars, I make the same as my last job but the benefits are amazing. Just thinking about how much I love my job makes me tear up. I ENJOY going to work everyday. I love all of the babies (10 weeks to 9 months)however, I do wish Wee Man could come with. I hold out hope that someday he may be able to!!

I start school April 4th and I will be moving (cross my fingers) the second weekend in April to New Brighton! I will be a city girl (okay okay, a country girl living in the city).

So today I count my blessing; *One perfectly amazing son*One handsome amazing boyfriend*One perfect job*One (half alive) car*A BIG wonderful family*A new beginning*A bestie that no words can explain <3*Amazing friends*(almost)Guilt free adult time=PRICELESS!!

God has taught me that sometimes icky things happen so that AMAZING things can come of it. Some icky things teach us lessons while others are there to open a new door in life. I see the road ahead will be full of bumps and bruises but I have the strength to take it all on; with my amazing God and my amazing support group.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment