CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 21, 2011

Half a Step Forward...

...and ten steps back. That is how I feel my life is. I feel like I can be great one second and sitting back in my black hole the next. I just had a whole arm load of amazing things dropped into my lap recently, you'd think I'd be on cloud nine! I have the best family in the world, Wee Man and My Love are my entire world. Add in a TERRIFIC job, school starting soon, a roof over my head (possibly a move in the near future) and a car (knock on wood, is still running)....what more could a person ask for? I think I'm finding things to have drama about. I feel like once my life gets calm and happy I find things to be angry and freak over. That isn't right. I'm just unsure how to change it. The issue tonight is an issue, however I think I'm allowing myself to be more overtaken by it than is called for. Same with my tiffs with My Love. Yes, what I'm upset about is an issue but is it THAT big of an issue? Probably not to normal people, no. I guess I need to get back on a regular schedule with K and possibly look into a little bit extra help. Bah. I thought maybe this was just seasonal.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment