CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Whew

Well here I am again finally. Wee Man and I made our big move. Life is amazing with only a few stresses here and there. Money is still something I can't seem to get a handle on. But in two weeks I should know exactly what my income will be every two weeks. It's tough to do job changes because the income is so up and down. But once we make it through this month life should be at it's new normal.
We are still in boxes around here but slowly I am getting unpacked. I look forward to actually decorating!! Wee Man had a bit of a tough time adjusting and he's still out of sorts because of all the boxes I think. So tonight I have to work hard at getting fully unpacked.
School started! I'm actually enjoying it. It's a lot to take on but so far I think I'm handling it. My Love has been my biggest supporter. I truly don't know where this little family would be without him. I'm sure I frustrate him to no end at times but he sticks it out and helps in so many ways. Wee Man has been a mommy's boy since we moved but slowly I think he's coming around. I look forward to one month from now when this is all just second nature to us.
Well that's all for now, I hope to have something more witty or profound soon :)

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment