CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 14, 2011

So many things...

I have been gone awhile due to my mood being a bit blue. Slowly I am beginning to feel better as the sun starts to shine and the days are getting longer. I am so thankful to have My Love and Wee Man to stick by me when I'm not at my best. We are the perfect little family. Wee Man and I met My Love's mom about a week ago. It was a nice lunch and it seemed to go well. I'm glad we finally got together with her.
Today what got me blogging wasn't to chit chat about my life or how I've been feeling. I read a little story today that reminded me that someday, My Love and I may have to explain deployment to Wee Man. Wow. I'm not really worried about it as it's all just thoughts, there are no plans for a deployment soon that I know of. I just never thought about exactly how difficult explaining that to a child must be. Wee Man is crazy about My Love. They are two peas in a pod. And how difficult it must be for parents to leave knowing how much kids change in the course of 9-14 months. I just never really truly sat and thought about that before reading that story.
But anyway, life here is changing and hopefully settling down by April. School starts soon, hopefully moving soon and then life can settle into a new normal.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment