CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 18, 2011

Grace

I'm full of serious things I'd love to blog about but I'm just unsure how to go about it. This blog has been much more serious than any of my last ones. I try to keep complaining out as well as focusing on other people hurt me. In fact this blog has been a lot about Faith and God. So today I guess I'm here to blog about Grace. K has me researching Grace and what it means in my life and frankly I feel a bit...stuck. From what I can tell Grace is not something we have earned, God has simply given it to us. Hmmmm. Most of my findings are very over my head. I am still new to this "religious world". I have always believed in God and have always had Faith. Yet, no one has ever really explained the basics to me. I have a vague idea of Adam and Eve, I believe Noah built the Ark....beyond that I'm a bit "in the dark". Go into the whole 'God', 'Jesus' and 'Holy Spirit' all being one and well frankly......you'll have me so kurbobbled I'll feel ill. To me, my Faith is quite simple, God is The Creator. Jesus was His son and died on the cross for our sins. God loves us all and wants the very best for us even if he can't prevent all bad from ever happening. Good people go to Heaven, bad people go to Hell. God is my friend, quite honestly. I talk to him. I don't pray in the 'normal' sense. I drive in my car and I talk to him (sometimes it may be a bit more on the yelling side). So you throw words at me like Grace and well....I feel that kurbobbled feeling coming on! So in my simple world, Grace means; An unearned love and well wishing from God. God has shown me so very very much Grace, even when I felt my world was crumbling. God has been great to me. I'm not saying my life went along with no trials or tribulations; I'm saying God has shown me after I have overcome them....why I had to deal with them. So in my world Grace is prevalent and an amazing thing!

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment