CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Yes, Yes I know

I was slacking again, and again life turned to chaos. I keep saying I'll be diligent about things but they slip away. My excuses are just that...excuses. Everyone is tired, everyone gets busy, everyone wants to relax; I must overcome these excuses. So instead of letting this fall to the way side, I will pick up from today and continue until my seven days are complete and maybe do a few extra to keep me going. I hope to stay on track.




February 10th
Are You Not Worth Much More Than They?
Look at the birds of the air; they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father keeps feeding them. Are you not worth much more than they?
~Matthew 6:26

Joyce tells us here that God takes care of all of us, even birds. Meaning we need to not fret and see that God is going to handle it all, even if we feel we don't deserve it. She says the birds to not stress over their next meal, they simply know it will be there somewhere. We must not stress, just know it will be there.




February 10th Evening
A Balancing Act:
I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full , till it overflows).
~John 10:10

This one is huge for me; learning how to balance work and enjoyment. I'm getting better; when My Love is here I simply leave the dishes and cleaning for another time. Now however I must remember to go back and do the work once he is gone. I've gotten lazy to say the least. I feel tired and sluggish all the time. I need to find this balancing act in my life and Joyce says He will do it if I let Him. So tomorrow, no more energy drinks or caffeine, I will let Him begin to take control back. YIKES! Time to find the balance again!!!

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment