CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 06, 2011

Seven Days With Joyce Meyer

So I have been not only slacking in blog world but I have been slacking in my spiritual life as well. So I have found a cure! Seven full days, one whole week, of keeping up on my morning AND night reading. To hold myself accountable I have you along for the ride! I will post two times a day with my reading and what I feel it means to me. My reading comes from my morning book, "New Day, New You" and my night book, "Ending Your Day Right" both by Joyce Meyer.
And what better time to start than now?



February 6th
Let your mess become your message:
All of us...are constantly being transfigured into His very own image in ever increasing splendor and from one degree of glory to another; [for this comes] from the Lord [Who is] the Spirit.
~2 Corinthians 3:18

In letting your mess become your message Joyce is trying to tell us to let go of our past but not forget it. In remembering our past we are preparing for God's gifts later on in life. We also are able to tell others our lessons and lend wisdom and guidance. She also wants us to remember we can not experience victory without trials and pain. Life wasn't promised to be easy but our "mess" can teach us some very valuable things. Learn from the "mess", gain knowledge from the "mess" and share the lessons learned. So when you're sitting in a great big heap of pain and you are wondering 'why is this happening', have peace in knowing that it is all for a reason. If the road from Point A to Point B were easy, you may not feel pain but would you ever truly know accomplishment, victory or happiness? God isn't torturing us, He is teaching us. Let the mess that is become the message for your future.



1 thoughts:

Unknown

I am getting this like NOW! Today's message was perfect for me to hear today. I'm excited to start reading it too! <3

Post a Comment