CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 21, 2011

Photo Of The Week

Oh how the time flies, it's Monday Photo Mania again already! Today I've got one that's was hard to edit; not only for the sheer beauty of the person but also for the emotions it brought up.






Isn't she gorgeous? This is the most amazing, strong, caring, loving, happy, selfless, giving, kind, beautful woman I've ever met in my life. She is my best friend. My counselor. My heart and soul. This beauty is my grandmother. I lost her in September of 2010 and life will never be the same. But she is with me every step of the way. I feel her with us as we grow and learn each day. Life hasn't been perfect but I know she'd be damn proud of the woman I've become.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment