CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 21, 2011

Patience

The lesson God is teaching me right now is patience. I truly am working hard at this but man is He testing me! Right now my life is all about waiting; waiting for court, school, job stuff, taxes and hardest of all, My Love. We have both been busy with work and he with drill. It's all understandable and I'm not angry, I just miss him. I miss having another adult around to keep me sane. My bed seems huge while he is away. I realize we live apart and that is perfectly fine with me, but this house is much more of a home when he is around. The three of us have become such a little family that it feels like he's just away for work when he goes to his own home. Wee Man misses him just as much and I see him looking around for My Love when he is gone. I know, I know he'll be back in a week or so and if I'm lucky for a few hours at the end of the week. But when your life is all about waiting, and patience isn't your strong point....it begins to feel like everything takes an eternity.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment