CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 31, 2011

God Is Great

There truly are no words to describe my life; It's such a bundle of opposite end of the spectrum emotions. God has blessed me in so many ways and is still teaching me things in other parts of my life.
Wee Man is the most amazing baby ever. He's the most handsome little man ever. He's got these big gorgeous blue eyes that have so much expression and wonder in them. He's got the biggest smile you've ever seen and he gives them away freely to whomever will look his way. And he smiles and giggles so much more than he cries. Don't get me wrong, it's still trying at times. Getting teeth has been a nightmare with the long nights and diaper rash but in reality it's a small blip on the radar. Being a single parent is no walk in the park but God made the job much easier when he blessed me with Wee Man. And our little family wouldn't be complete without My Love. There truly aren't any words to describe that man. It hasn't been easy for us, there have been bumps in the road. But I am so proud that we put in the work and are now truly enjoying the reward for the work we put in. Wee Man totally lights up when My Love comes for his visits. They are two peas in a pod, they love each other so very much. Seeing my little family finally complete brings tears to my eyes. It's truly amazing. I could go on and on about how amazing My Love is, making you sick with stories about how much he helps out and shows his love for us....but I can hear you gagging now ;)
So in all of that wonderful how can I find something that is still not quite right? Well God is teaching me a lot right now. I'm learning how to figure out my financial life as well as re-evaluate my career choices. I am learning to let go and let Him show me what is supposed to be. It's not easy, it's difficult not to stress over things I have no control over right now. But I am making steps. I return to school in April of this year and I'm actually looking forward to it! So all in all life is amazing and I'm truly blessed, but I'm still learning and being tested each day. God is great!!

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment