CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 07, 2010

Hey Ya'll

Well here we are on a new blog!! No more annonymous, it's 100% me! So I'll introduce myself:

I'm Savannah!
I'm small town girl from Minnesota. I'm a single mommy to one handsome baby boy. I'm currently trying to get my life on a new track. I love my family. I have an amazing support system. I love to read and write. I'm addicted to reality TV. I love the color pink! I'm very random and I love it. I'm learning how to coparent as well as navigate the dating world. I started a new blog to keep in touch with family as well as take a new direction in the blog world.
I'm going to be working on design features so hang in there, I'll be around soon with something fun! :)

2 thoughts:

Unknown

your blog is beautiful just like you! <3

Savannah

aww thank you my lovely! I'm so lucky to have you!! <3

Post a Comment